Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Delicious Beginning

Hello, and thank you for stopping by my food blog; The Lupine Epicurean. My name is Paul Wolf Holleman, and I will be using this space to share recipes, review restaurants, and talk about food in general. I have been a foodie most of my adult life, and I have fancied myself an amateur gourmet most of the time. Nothing makes me happier than spending time in the kitchen experimenting with food from all over the world. As a published writer, I have toyed with the idea of actually writing about what I enjoy most for some time, but it was my fiance', Cherilyn who spurred me into finally doing this blog.

I would love to say that I have a weekly schedule for keeping this updated. But, it wouldn't be true. I do hope to keep it updated at least on some kind of regular basis. Be ready to see recipes and pictures of my successful experiments in the kitchen. And occasionally a critique of restaurant food.

Thanks again for stopping by, and I hope everyone enjoys. Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

  1. I’m glad you finally follow through. I have been impelling you to make a food blog; I know how you enjoy food and experimenting stuff from the kitchen. I'm sure readers will enjoy and will read your blog. It’s not a matter how big is your niche it is implementing your idea, creativity in the best and most interesting way for your readers. I will be your Number 1 fan, follower, and reader of your blog.

    I truly believe that life is too short to not do the things that you want to do. So go for it Honey! I'll be at your side! ♥much love♥

    ReplyDelete