Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year, and a Happy Anniversary!

One year ago, I finally put inspiration with my long life of writing, to begin the most consistent writing project I have ever endeavored: The Lupine Epicurean. Pushed on by my fiance'Cherilyn, to write about cooking in response to my recitation of the old adage "Write what you know", I began this project. It started as a blog, and blossomed into a full Foodie Site and by June into the Lupine Epicurean Webshow on YouTube. One year later, this site has over 3040 hits, my webshow is going strong, and I am pursuing a sideline career that has made me happier than any other. This process has far exceeded my expectations.

So, from the bottom of my heart I want to thank all my readers, and my webshow audience, for your support in 2012. Without all of you reading my article and reviews and watching me experiment in the kitchen, this site wouldn't be possible. Happy New Year to all of you, and may 2013 be a great cooking and foodie year as well.

- Paul Wolf Holleman, The Lupine Epicurean

No comments:

Post a Comment